- Mpumalanga Transformer Services ( also known as Global Transformer Services) was established in 1998 and has been under the current ownership since 2016.
- Our premises are situated in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
- We have a vast customer base situated in the provinces Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Free-state and Northern Cape.
- Our technical department consists of 4 technical service providers and 4 technical Assistants.
- Mpumalanga Transformer Services strives to give SERVICE with a difference.
- Our aim is deliver a service to our customers that will make us their first choice when it comes to Transformer maintenance.
- We strive not only to assists you in the maintenance of Transformers but to become partners in the maintenance.
- For our customers that use us on a permanent basis, we assist in the keeping of records and therefore have implemented a history file system to make administration easier. These files are kept up to date with any maintenance that is done on the transformers and gives you full information on the transformer on one page, instead of you having to go through endless reports to establish a history on the transformer.
- We have been delivering this service with great success since 1998 to various mining houses and industries.
Purification Plant Specifications
- We have one standard “Fluidex” purification plant available. The plant has the capacity of 3000 liters/hour.
- Additional machines have been custom built to better suit the local transformer oil capacity. These machines were built on the exact principle of the “Fluidex” Machine, with improvements made on the Vacuum pumps using “Edwards” pumps the same as “Fluidex” and larger vacuum chambers to increase the purification capacity of the plants to 4000 and 5000 litres/hour.